Terms and Conditions
Effective Date : October 1, 2016
The Asians in Business mission is to connect Business professionals to allow them to be more productive and successful. Our registered users (“Members”) share their professional identities, and are able to connect with other members via a request function. Content is not visible to unregistered viewers (“Visitors”).
We protect your personal information
Maintaining your trust is our top priority, so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We protect your personal information and will only provide it to third parties:
- With your consent;
- Where it is necessary to carry out your instructions;
- As reasonably necessary in order to provide our features and functionality to you;
- When we reasonably believe it is required by law, subpoena or other legal process;
- As necessary to enforce our User Agreement or protect the rights, property, or safety of Asians in Business, our Members,Visitors, and the public.
- We have implemented appropriate security safeguards designed to protect your information in accordance with industry standards.
1. What information we collect
When you create an account with us, we collect information (including your name, email address, and password).
1.2. Profile Information
We collect information when you fill out a profile. A complete Asians in Business profile that includes professional details – like your job title, education, and skills – helps you get found by other people for opportunities.